Tuesday, July 16, 2013

i am in Canada but am missing the heart of Islamabad.

hello there,
I have not been well recently,
I am very depressed and I feel great misery in life,
how ever ,life is meaningless and there is nothing to do in life except to rot in this miserable world,

obsessive compulsive disorder has ruined every thing,
as you know I have to close switches and taps here and there in Pakistan but that shit has followed me in Canada,
I have to flush the toilet 4 times in some dammed bath room in Toronto, this drives me insane and I do hear voices some times,

the trip to Canada has been a nightmaire, I have been able to read some books and most lately read "the light between oceans" by M.L.Stedman,
I bought Christopher Hitchens book on god and also kept the Ibn Warraq book on hold in the eaten center book shop ,Toronto as it is not available in Pakistan , my father is having a boll of a time in London and New York,
I really want to buy a few books,
coming back to the point , I am home sick, I mean seriously for some reasonI am missing Pakistan too too much, I miss the heart of Islamabad,
I really just want to go back to my own country PAKISTAN,


I will be in Lahore before my father comes black from the USA,
I just want to buy as many books as I can and run from Canada and trust me , I am never coming to this bloody Canada again and also:

I MISS Islamabad, I want to read P.G Woodhouse ,Karen Armstrong , all this is the memory of christopher hitchens , I can always go to the readings book shop in Lahore or saeed book bank in Islamabad,


I want to be back in my beloved room in Islamabad,
I have never missed my lovely Pakistan so much in the history and now I will be in islamabad but will have to wait for a few days in Lahore and I have to give my exams and go to Bangkok via Kathmandu or perhaps Sri Lanka and party on the great music and visit the book shops,
SOME one help me with this bloody OCD(Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)



I LOVE Islamabad , MISS my own  lovely beloved country Pakistan!.


bye,danial tanvir,
16nth of july,2013
Toronto,Canada.

No comments: